More about Koelenhof Winery
With our award-winning wines, Koelenhof Winery aims to delight the palates of all wine lovers, without costing them an arm and a leg. At Koelenhof we all firmly believe that sharing a good bottle of wine amongst friends, is one of life’s greatest treats. Our winery came to be in 1941, as a mass wine-producer, and have since become well-established as a renowned winery in the Stellenbosch Winelands, thanks to our dedicated and loyal team.
Our farm and function venue is situated among the scenic winelands, about 14 km outside of the beautiful Stellenbosch. This setting, along with our quality wines, attracts visitors from all over the world. We produce quality, yet accessible wines for all to enjoy – portraying the unpretentious hospitality of the South African culture in every bottle.
Call this advertiser on 021 865 2020 or send your email here:
Our products & services
Our different wine-ranges:
- Koelenhof: this beautiful range includes wines such as Koelenberg 2014 and Koelnektar 2015.
- Koelenbosch: included in this exceptional range is wines such as Koelenbosch Merlot 2013 and Koelenbosch Sangiovese 2014.
- Simonbosch: this premium range comprises of wines like Simonsbosch Pinotage 2011 and Simonsnektar 2011.
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice: for all your non-drinking friends, we have sparkling grape juice for sale, in a cork or screw-cap bottle.
- Contract Wine Services: for all aspiring wine makers that do not have the needed facilities, we offer contract services which allows you to use our facilities to produce, bottle and store your wine. We have been delivering these services to both small and established producers for many years.
- Function Venue: our magical venue will add that special element to make your wedding, or any other special occasion, a memorable one. Our venue can comfortably seat 150-200 guests, depending on the client’s requirements. In-house catering is also available.
Be sure to visit Koelenhof Winery the next time you are looking to taste exquisite wines in the Stellenbosch-region.