More about Deon Binneman
Deon Binneman is an experienced professional psychological counsellor who specialises in relationship, pre-marital, trauma and addiction counselling. Deon holds a Bachelors of Theology from the University of Stellenbosch, as well as an Honours BA Degree in clinical counselling and a Master’s Degree in Psychology. This combination of qualifications puts Deon in the unique position to provide complete counselling, from both a psychological and religious perspective.
Deon believes in a non-blaming approach to counselling, and often employs the Narrative Therapy principle. This means he takes care of his clients’ needs in the best and most respectful way possible. Deon always provides professional services, and with years of experience behind his name, his clients can rest assured they are in capable hands.
Call this advertiser on 021 975 9936 or send your email here:
Deon offers the following professional services:
- Marriage counselling (For already married couples who are experiencing issues in their marriage.)
- Pre-marital counselling (For couples who want to begin their married relationship in the right mindset.)
- Relationship counselling (For unmarried couples or families who are having problems.)
- Addiction counselling (Drug addiction, gambling addiction, Internet addiction, alcohol addiction, etc.)
- Trauma counselling (Counselling relating to PTSD and other trauma related issues.)
If you would like to arrange an appointment with Deon, feel free to visit his website, or give his practice a call.